Sunday, February 10, 2008

For our friends....

Thanks For Always Being There!

The world is moving faster now;
We're on a changing course.
But you have helped me deal with life;
You've been a stable force.

When I have had to follow;
New directions, you were there.
When the world was hard on me;
You always seemed to care.

When nothing held together;
Made the slightest bit of sense.
You have always helped restore;
My inner confidence.

Everyone needs someone;
Who's reliable and true.
Through the moments I've endured;
I'm grateful there was you.

Thanks For Always Being There!
anonamous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
Glad to hear your home and resting well. Hope you have a peaceful week. Just want to say hello and let you and Linda know your in our prayers. It's hard to believe the twins are graduating this year, hopefully there'll be going on to good colleges. My oldest Jenny gradurates from VWC this may. Seems like they were all so young at the cook-out.
Take care of yourself and always keep your faith. God Bless
Joe & Cindy

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

I know it must feel nice to be home and resting. Make sure you stay warm in these colder days and Kim and I are ready to help out in any way we can.

Russ Knaub