Tuesday, February 19, 2008

4 Days of Chemo and so far so good

Hi Everyone,

Jeff has been taking both oral chemo drugs since last Friday and so far, everything has been good. The only two symptoms he has complained of since starting the new treatment is forgetfulness (or brain fog) and some short lived restless leg syndrome. It's still a little early to tell if there will be other symptoms but we've both been a little relieved that things have been mild. He even worked from home yesterday and went into the office today. FYI - I will post again on Saturday or earlier if things change.

Thank you for your continued words of encouragement and prayers!!!

Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff,
My most sincere thoughts and prayers continue to go out to you and the family. I am sorry for being distant at times.. I have a hard time coping with you going thru this. Please feel free to call upon me for any need. Your brothers are standing by waiting and supporting. Keep positive and be strong!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cuz,

I just wanted to let you know are not too far from our thoughts and prayers.

I am glad you are hanging in there with the recent treatments. I feel like my prayers are answered.

I prayer for you, Linda, Justin, Bradley and Brittany each and everyday. I love you all so much.

If John and I can do anything at please do not hesitate to call us, we will be there in a New York minute.

I am truly blessed to have such a loving cousin who is more like a brother to me. I hope I can give just a little back for all the love you have given to us.

I am very proud of you that no matter what you keep on keeping on. You are an inspiration to all of us.

We love you very much. Your cousins, Colleen and John