Friday, February 24, 2006

February 24, 2006 Evening Post - Message From Jeff

Dear Friends and Families,
I can't begin to tell you my overwhelming emotions when it comes to your love and support. It's been a pretty tough week for me but I'm getting better. This journey has taken me way out of my element and I can't wait to get back to my same old self. This will take some guts and determination with some devine intervention to get through and I am confident I will. There's too many things left to and most of all I have the best wife and kids in the world that keep me going. Please share this website with all because your words of encouragement mean alot me. I love and miss all of you and remember to keep the faith! I have the best Doctors in the country and please say a prayer for them as well.
They are keeping me here until Monday in order to get my blood sugar back on track. I'm sitting here with my lovely bride eating Pappa John's pizza and wishing you all could be here to share it with me. Take care and God bless.

Love,
Jeff

8 comments:

Jeff said...

Couldn't handle the hospital food any longer....hummmm...where should the takeout/delivery be from next?

Anonymous said...

Dude Man,

Save some Pizza for us... Hey when you get back you need to try out the new Arizona Pizza in Leonard Town. We should all get together for a night out.

Stay strong. Prayers and thoughts are with you.

Scott & Anna

Anonymous said...

Hey brother! I have so much to talk to you about. Know that I am praying for your speedy and full recovery. I have a couple of scriptures I would like to give you. Psalm 103:2-5 Bless the lord o my soul and forget not all his benefits. Who forgives all your iniquities and heals all yor diseases.Who redeems your life from destruction,who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies. Who satisfies your mouth with good things so that your youth is renewed like the eagles. Call me as soon as you get home, if you want to. I love you brother and will talk to you soon!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Uncle Jeff,
That pizza sounds good. I had grilled fish and fat free stuff. I just wanted to let you know that you can keep my mom as long as you need her. I think I can cut the strings for a while. Stay strong. I gotta get back to the books.
Love, Sarah

Anonymous said...

Jeff
I gotta say way to go and congratulations. I have been reading the blog and very happy to hear you are up and about. My prayers are with you and I will send off another email soon. Continue to stay strong you have a great support system and a larger prayer circle than you think. Well I miss ya and gotta get back to the games here in the desert.

your brother Jim

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,
After all you did for the Navy, I would say you have plenty of guts and determination. I also don't doubt for a minute that you will succeed.
So how are you liking Idol? My favorite guys so far are Chris, Elliott and Ace. For the girls, I like Mandisa, Paris and Lisa. Maybe Katharine too, but she seems a little "manufactured".
Anyway, I miss talking to you, so get back soon.

Patty

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff,
As Jim said, the prayer network is much larger than you know. I barely know you, but have been praying for you, your family and your doctors since hearing the news. This blog is great. The information is very helpful. Try to stay positive and know that many prayers are with you.
Love, Amy (Jim's wife)

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin Jeff,
I miss you alot and hope you come to the Boston area soon. I hope you get better soon and I know you can fight this. I can sympathize with you and your family because my mom(Cheryl) is going through the same thing. She has lung cancer. I miss you and hope you come here soon because I haven't seen you since I was like six. Now I am Eighteen and had my first Jury duty today. Hug and Kisses!!

Love, Alyson