Thursday, July 13, 2006

Home and Doing Well

Dear Friends and Family,
It's Jeff here wanting to thank everyone for your wonderful support over the past few months. I'm home from the hospital and doing very well. I'm taking it slowly because I'm still pretty sore. I went for a checkup last week and Doctor Royal said that I'm doing extremely well considering the type of surgery that I had. I'm getting real bored sitting around the house and I want to do more, but the Doctors warned me to take it easy for at least another week or two. I'm working from the house and plan on going back part time next week all contingent on my continued good progress. Linda and the kids are happy to have me home and to get back into the everyday routine. I've been taking walks with Nicki and getting my fill of ESPN. My next appoinment is in August for the usual CT Scans, blood work etc.. They want to check my progress and to determine our next step. We're miles from where we were in January! My blood sugar continues to remain constant and I'm feeling really good about my future! With your continued prayers and good luck from the Lord above we will triumph over this thing. I love all of you and please don't hesitate to call or stop by the house.
Love, Jeff

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news Jeff! You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Rob & Lisa
Syracuse NY

Anonymous said...

Wondering everyday if my prayers are being heard - YES they are - am so glad you are doing so well. I know in my heart you will overcome all these obstactles in your life. I have faith in you and GOD - I love you Jeff Bless you and your family - Love MOM (g)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff
Great to hear that you are home and wonderful to hear that prayer has wonderous powers. I am doing well in the Middle East right now even with the continued problems and things getting a little crazy but I am as always glad to see and hear the progress you are making especially the positive stuff. thanks for the update and I will email when I get a chance
Love
Jim

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz!

Everyday is a new day. Just take it slow. I am so happy for you, Linda, "Phil & Lil", and Justin. It has been a long road for all of you.

We miss you and love you!

Kathy & Kevin
Joe, Kris, Sarah
Tommy, Madisyn, Amanda

and all the Minghella's in New England!

Anonymous said...

Nick Hartwell Says

Jeff, Great News to hear your home and we wish you a speedy recovery.

Nick
Jaxs Florida

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff ~
So glad to hear that your home ! Were thinking of you and your always in our thoughts and prayers ~
Gary & Kim Hargrove
Orange Park, Florida

Anonymous said...

Hey Cuz,

What great news. I know the miracle of prayer and you certainly are a shining example of the power of our savior, Jesus Christ. You are an amazing person and blessed to have you in my life. Keep that chin up and keep on keeping on, you are a miracle.

Linda, Brittany, Bradley and Justin, You are one amazing bunch of people and glad that you are in my life. I know it has not been easy but you all hung in there and I was blessed everytime I read the blog or talked to you on the phone. I love you all very much.

I hope to see you sometime in the Fall, until then hugs and kisses to you all.

Love your cousins, Colleen and John

p.s. You just continue to bring the Red Sox good luck.

Anonymous said...

Jeff--so glad to hear you're back home, feeling better and stronger. Continued prayers are with you all--enjoy one another!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

Jeff,

Glad to see your home and doing well. Keep the faith, don't rush yourself,take it one day at time. And stay out of the wild "I don't want to see you on the Discovery Channel". Take care and god bless.

"Joe Joe"

Anonymous said...

Jeff, Linda and Family,

Our thoughts and prayers continue to be with you all. We love you very much and hope to see you all soon.

Love, Colleen and John